When We Are Closed
When our Practice is closed, patients should call the new NHS 111 service by dialling '111'. All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
What is NHS 111?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- NHS 111 directs patients to the service that is best able to meet your needs taking into account your location, the time of day you are calling and the capacity of local services.
When should I use NHS 111?
- When it's not a life threatening situation and, therefore, is less urgent than a 999 call
- When you cannot see your own GP, for instance when the Practice is closed or you are away from home
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require
- When you require reassurance about what to do next.
Call 999 in an emergency - chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.