We operate a 3 ‘working day’ repeat prescription service. Working days being Monday to Friday (Bank Holidays excluded).
PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT ALWAYS NECESSARY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FOR A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION.
We now have 5 ways that you can order your repeat prescriptions from us:-
- Send in by post to albion street surgery, 9 Albion Street, Brighton, BN2 9PS.
- Drop into our post box both in and outside the front lobby, or bring to reception desk
- Fax to us on 01273 623450
- Online via the form on this page. Please be sure to enter your first name and last name.
- Arrange for a chemist near you to submit your prescriptions.
To obtain your prescription you can choose from :
- Sending in a stamped addressed envelope for us to return it. Please allow postal time on top of the three working days needed to process your request.
- A pharmacy to collect from us. Please arrange with your local pharmacy.
- Come into reception between 8.30am and 6pm weekdays to collect
WE WILL NOT TAKE PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE .