When we are closed
When our Practice is closed, patients should call the new NHS 111 service by dialling '111'. All calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
Albion Street Surgery will be closed on Monday 31st May 2021 (Bank Holiday)
If you require medical attention please telephone 111 for the NHS 111 service. The Walk-In Centre next to Brighton Train Station is open 8am to 8pm every day.
Please note with immediate affect all patients must call the Walk-In Centre service first on 0300 130 3333 to arrange a telephone triage with a clinician
What is NHS 111?
- A simple, free to call, easy to remember three digit number that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- NHS 111 directs patients to the service that is best able to meet your needs taking into account your location, the time of day you are calling and the capacity of local services.
When should I use NHS 111?
- When it's not a life threatening situation and, therefore, is less urgent than a 999 call
- When you cannot see your own GP, for instance when the Practice is closed or you are away from home
- When you feel you cannot wait or are simply unsure of which service you require
- When you require reassurance about what to do next.
Call 999 in an emergency - severe abdominal pain, rash that does disappear when a glass is pressed on it, fractures, loss of consciousness, chest pains or severe shortness of breath constitute emergencies.
Brighton Station Clinic for Minor Illnesses and Injuries and Sexual Health
Open 8am – 8pm, seven days a week (including bank holidays)
DUE TO CORONAVIRUS THIS IS NO LONGER A WALK-IN SERVICE. All patients must call the service first to arrange a telephone triage with a clinician. Please call 0300 130 3333 for assistance.
There is no need to be a registered patient with Practice Plus Brighton Station to use their service, it is available to everyone in Brighton and Hove.
They offer treatment, information and advice for a range of minor illnesses and injuries. It’s open every day 8am-8pm, including bank holidays. For more information their services including waiting times and appointments, please call 0333 321 0946.
Brighton Station Health Centre
84-87 Queens Road